Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.925 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,577TL (3,865 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)