Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 48 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.928 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,798TL (4,090 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10 (37 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Budva costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Atlanta, Georgia costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Corpus Christi, Texas costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Piteşti costs 12 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32 (about 1 hour ago)