Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 523 prices entered by 51 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.955 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,977TL (4,163 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Suva costs 7,000 FJ$ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Córdoba costs ARS $490,000 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $93 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Windsor costs C$90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (40 minutes ago)