Cost of living in Gdańsk, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 624 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.965 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gdańsk (Poland) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,053TL (3,163 zł) in Gdańsk to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling25,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)