Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,891TL in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)