Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 258 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,705TL in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Southampton costs £0.10 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talca costs CH$700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Tyler, Texas costs $0.77 (about 2 hours ago)