Cost of living in Gaziantep, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 329 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaziantep (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,983TL in Gaziantep to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 20 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (30 minutes ago)