Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41058 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 143% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,589TL (18,482 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in São Paulo costs R$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)