Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 263 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40999 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 139% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,775TL (18,965 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)