Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 242 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 02, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.40373 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 136% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,617TL (16,389 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $60 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)