Cost of living in Gävle, Sweden compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.47071 TRY / SEK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gävle (Sweden) is 159% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,000TL (14,871 kr) in Gävle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Perth, Scotland costs £2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$130 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Queretaro costs Mex$ 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 135,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,450 (about 1 hour ago)