Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00599 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 6% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,943TL (491,099 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,580 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$30 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Antonio, Texas costs $1.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $13 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 2 hours ago)