Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00616 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,121TL (506,877 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.00 (35 minutes ago)