Cost of living in Garoua, Cameroon compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00620 TRY / XAF
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Garoua (Cameroon) is 4% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,592TL (418,297 Franc) in Garoua.
Recent Prices Added
- 600 g of boneless chicken breast in Edinburgh costs £3.33 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $18 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $125 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 380 (about 1 hour ago)