Cost of living in Ganja, Azerbaijan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.751 TRY / AZN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ganja (Azerbaijan) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,227TL (1,173 ман) in Ganja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,100TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (19 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Udon Thani costs 1,000 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Daejeon costs ₩500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Braga costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (about 2 hours ago)