Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00321 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 47% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,413TL (₩1,372,812) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.69 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Oporto costs €5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vadodara costs ₨84 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Governador Valadares costs R$ 26 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q60 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $250 (33 minutes ago)