Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea vs Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 218 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00474 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,246TL (₩1,741,207) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 5,400TL in Adana.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Najran costs ﷼ 10 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 5.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Augusta, Georgia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £170 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Melbourne costs AU$100 (about 1 hour ago)