Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00308 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 41% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,805TL (₩1,234,829) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Fes costs 10 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Busan costs ₩5,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨140 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Adana costs 0.50TL (34 minutes ago)