Cost of living in Gangneung, South Korea compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00356 TRY / KRW
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gangneung (South Korea) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,936TL (₩1,106,657) in Gangneung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 11,600 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM189 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 150 ман (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kerman costs ﷼ 30,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adapazarı costs 450TL (about 1 hour ago)