Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05465 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 19% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,800TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,260TL (₨41,357) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Cusco costs S/. 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 5,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Shkoder costs 300 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €0.17 (about 2 hours ago)