Cost of living in Ganganagar, India compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05645 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ganganagar (India) is 18% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,201TL (₨38,985) in Ganganagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (30 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)