Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02949 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,850TL (96,632 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (24 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)