Cost of living in Galle, Sri Lanka compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02504 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,671TL (106,668 ₨) in Galle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Budapest costs 650 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 32,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 18 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2.00 (about 1 hour ago)