Cost of living comparison between Galle, Sri Lanka and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02100 TRY / LKR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galle (Sri Lanka) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,000TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,997TL (142,739 ₨) in Galle.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)