Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.999 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,293TL (3,297 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in San Francisco, California costs $21,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 99 ﷼ (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Volta Redonda costs R$ 3.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €12 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 3 hours ago)