Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.996 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 33% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,578TL (3,594 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Tampa, Florida costs $762 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 380 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £24,000 (about 1 hour ago)