Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 202 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,872TL (4,634 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)