Cost of living in Galaţi, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.908 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Galaţi (Romania) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,147TL (3,466 lei) in Galaţi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dresden costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Addis Ababa costs 20,000 Birr (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,900 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freiburg costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Mogadishu costs 100 S (about 1 hour ago)