Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.950 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,226TL (1,655 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Medellín costs COL$642,900 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £19,348 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Geneva costs CHF 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baltimore, Maryland costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (about 2 hours ago)