Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.004 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,591TL (1,293 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £65 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €5.20 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Madrid costs €1,999,999,999,999,999,966,445,568 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$50,000 (about 1 hour ago)