Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.468 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,699TL (1,093 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seville costs €400 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €950 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (39 minutes ago)