Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.208 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 10% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,532TL (1,147 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,000TL (about 1 hour ago)