Cost of living in Gabrovo, Bulgaria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.806 TRY / BGN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gabrovo (Bulgaria) is 15% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,115TL (1,110 лв) in Gabrovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 100 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 4,000 ₫ (36 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 80 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (about 1 hour ago)