Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 472 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.35011 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,062TL (P11,601) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,440 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 60TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)