Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 325 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.45286 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 53% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,365TL (P11,848) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $19,851 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)