Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 414 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36898 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 31% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,142TL (P8,514) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Samara costs руб 700 (21 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $15,480 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 12,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €6,731 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (33 minutes ago)