Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 430 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36109 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 35% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,401TL (P12,187) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)