Cost of living in Gaborone, Botswana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 434 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34340 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gaborone (Botswana) is 23% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,945TL (P8,575) in Gaborone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 3.11 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €400 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,745 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Leipzig costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)