Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.598 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 31% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,156TL (1,349 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bacău costs 100 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,583 (about 1 hour ago)