Cost of living in Gabès, Tunisia compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.491 TRY / TND
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Gabès (Tunisia) is 35% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,120TL (1,421 Dinar) in Gabès.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$6,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €132 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 152 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vancouver costs C$1,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Modesto, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)