Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 134 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03452 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 107% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,169TL (¥149,734) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)