Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04278 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 122% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 8,219TL (¥192,134) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sherbrooke costs C$26,500 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 25 ฿ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Long Beach, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 6,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 10,500 (about 1 hour ago)