Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03286 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 110% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,294TL (¥191,554) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 60 kn (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)