Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03264 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 110% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,308TL (¥193,298) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in João Pessoa costs R$ 15 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 100 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 8 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)