Cost of living in Funabashi, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03787 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Funabashi (Japan) is 111% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,488TL (¥144,935) in Funabashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (38 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)