Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03149 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 127% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,366TL (¥202,128) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$20 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 19,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 100 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of local cheese in Washington D.C. costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $219 (about 1 hour ago)