Cost of living in Fukuoka, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 91%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 212 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03286 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukuoka (Japan) is 152% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,551TL (¥229,812) in Fukuoka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minsk costs 5,500 p. (3 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in New York City costs $8,559 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bulawayo costs $30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Coimbatore costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Canberra costs AU$6.00 (about 2 hours ago)