Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03340 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 20% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,904TL (¥116,908) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $350 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 350 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Thessaloniki costs €1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in St. John's, NL costs C$30,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £50 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Cuiabá costs R$ 15 (37 minutes ago)