Cost of living in Fukui, Japan compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03264 TRY / JPY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fukui (Japan) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,539TL (¥108,441) in Fukui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose costs ₡ 5,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Juan costs $2,678,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chandigarh costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lagos costs 3,000 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)