Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 210%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.971 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 137% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,115TL (Dirham 7,325) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 2,200 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Strasbourg costs €30 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)