Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 214%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 175 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.957 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 123% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,575TL (Dirham 5,824) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Ningbo costs 元252 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $10 (28 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Constanţa costs 10 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)