Cost of living in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 319%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 116 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.248 TRY / AED
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fujairah (United Arab Emirates) is 161% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,253TL (Dirham 5,010) in Fujairah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)