Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.898 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 104% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,640TL (€1,703) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)