Cost of living in Freiburg, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 204 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Freiburg (Germany) is 109% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,538TL (€1,696) in Freiburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$18 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cedar Rapids, Iowa costs $14 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,033 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salinas, Ecuador costs $650 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)