Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.052 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 137% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,705TL (€1,902) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (22 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)