Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 665 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.304 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 145% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,113TL (€1,420) in Frankfurt am Main to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Hamilton costs C$500 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $17 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $845 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tbilisi costs 1,000 Lari (33 minutes ago)