Cost of living comparison between Francistown, Botswana and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.28977 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,482TL (P12,017) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tampa, Florida costs $65 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $98 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 250,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 1,100TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 1 hour ago)