Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34067 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 22% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,979TL (P11,681) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,118 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr20,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £16 (about 1 hour ago)