Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 155 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.34693 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,459TL (P9,971) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 1,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,300 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵25,413 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$71,155 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Adelaide costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)