Cost of living in Francistown, Botswana compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37113 TRY / BWP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Francistown (Botswana) is 24% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,855TL (P7,694) in Francistown to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lubbock, Texas costs $2.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $60 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Lagos costs 20,182 ₦ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (about 1 hour ago)