Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.180 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,824TL (R$ 4,089) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (5 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.96 Lari (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$20,000 (18 minutes ago)