Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.159 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,576TL (R$ 3,947) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 25,000 ฿ (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Innsbruck costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 5,300 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)