Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 295 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.235 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 59% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,826TL (R$ 3,098) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)