Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 211 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.177 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,948TL (R$ 3,354) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 350 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Osijek costs 100,000 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Athens costs €16,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 25 lei (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €20 (37 minutes ago)