Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.191 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 57% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,251TL (R$ 3,570) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Mykolayiv costs 18₴ (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 300 Ft (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM230 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $7 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $100 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 300 kr (about 1 hour ago)