Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.49269 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 21% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,636TL (元7,380) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (33 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)