Cost of living comparison between Foshan, China and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.45544 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 18% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,530TL (元7,751) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Manchester costs £1.15 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $966 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)