Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.513 TRY / CNY
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,200TL (元6,238) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (41 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)