Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 924 prices entered by 79 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.050 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,843TL (R$ 3,661) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sorocaba costs R$ 200 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirklareli costs 30TL (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Algiers costs 100,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 26 Lari (about 1 hour ago)