Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 737 prices entered by 63 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.175 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,976TL (R$ 4,235) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 180 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)