Cost of living comparison between Fort St. John, Canada and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.311 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,022TL (C$2,173) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Suwon costs ₩55,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Huntsville, Alabama costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monrovia costs 10,100 L$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $900 (about 2 hours ago)