Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 163 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.732 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,497TL (C$1,646) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in London costs £5.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 300 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £45 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolhapur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)