Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.490 TRY / CAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 105% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,726TL (C$1,354) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Jerusalem costs 6,659 ₪ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yingkou costs 元48 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manchester costs £3,096 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 100,000 Дин. (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in McAllen, Texas costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 60 lei (30 minutes ago)