Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 113%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.009 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 164% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,118TL (€1,421) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Delhi costs ₨79 (less than a minute ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$860 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caaguazu costs 11,500 Gs (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Aligarh costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)