Cost of living in Formosa, Argentina compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22363 TRY / ARS
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Formosa (Argentina) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,170TL (ARS $14,176) in Formosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (34 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)