Cost of living in Foggia, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 122%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.995 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foggia (Italy) is 162% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,293TL (€1,260) in Foggia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 180 ₪ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (38 minutes ago)