Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 182 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.900 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 42% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,409TL (3,786 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM25 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tbilisi costs 35 Lari (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €9 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hyderabad costs ₨1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Heraklion costs €35 (33 minutes ago)