Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.158 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 63% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,402TL (3,801 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Jhansi costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Darwin costs AU$2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)