Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.851 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 39% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,524TL (5,316 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Rochester, New York costs $2.07 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12,000 (about 1 hour ago)