Cost of living in Focşani, Romania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.859 TRY / RON
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Focşani (Romania) is 37% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,838TL (4,468 lei) in Focşani to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Copenhagen costs kr0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sibiu costs 25 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €20 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (41 minutes ago)