Cost of living in Florianopolis, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.002 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florianopolis (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,076TL (R$ 4,070) in Florianopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (5 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Granada costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)