Cost of living comparison between Florence, Italy and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 297 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.751 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 133% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,559TL (€2,015) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 90 (18 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,720 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,379 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)