Cost of living in Florence, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.638 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Florence (Italy) is 158% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,967TL (€1,502) in Florence to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €15 (16 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨54 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leipzig costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jhansi costs ₨45 (about 2 hours ago)