Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41211 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 17% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,798TL (6,790 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €50 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩30,000 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (37 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Wuhan costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)