Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 232 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38952 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,514TL (6,454 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cochabamba costs $b8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Beijing costs 元6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $93 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)