Cost of living comparison between Fes, Morocco and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.31003 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,029TL (9,770 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £505 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Maribor costs €400 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $350 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Alicante costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)