Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 161 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.806 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 118% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,533TL (€1,716) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨65,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muscat costs ﷼ 4.000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (21 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (about 1 hour ago)