Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 206 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.001 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 119% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,134TL (€1,783) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in St. Louis, Missouri costs $275 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $100 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 2 hours ago)