Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 152%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.490 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 157% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 9,498TL (€1,730) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Padua costs €0.80 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 700 ﷼ (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 350,000 (41 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Manila costs Php750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Exeter costs £399 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kano costs 500 ₦ (about 2 hours ago)