Cost of living in Feira de Santana, Brazil compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.059 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,326TL (R$ 3,140) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,800TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nasik costs ₨300 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,100 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$4,300 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sorocaba costs R$ 24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)