Cost of living comparison between Feira de Santana, Brazil and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.965 TRY / BRL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Feira de Santana (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,875TL (R$ 4,013) in Feira de Santana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manchester costs £58 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Namur costs €8 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Kiev costs 42₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,000 (about 1 hour ago)