Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05542 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 11% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,895TL (₨52,230) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Southampton costs £0.00 (8 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €2.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 10,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Stavanger costs kr 50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $70,000 (about 1 hour ago)