Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06975 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 7% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,400TL in Adana you would need to make just about 3,168TL (₨45,423) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wrocław costs 99 zł (40 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pattaya costs 10 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $85 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $505 (about 3 hours ago)