Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05552 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 12% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,849TL (₨51,318) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chattanooga, Tennessee costs $13 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $350 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 20 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 2.600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$13,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tuxtla Gutiérrez costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)