Cost of living in Farrukhabad, India compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06066 TRY / INR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Farrukhabad (India) is 8% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,700TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,472TL (₨40,755) in Farrukhabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 800 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irvine, California costs $9,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Accra costs GH₵3.93 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dallas, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (about 2 hours ago)