Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 322 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.944 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 72% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,638TL (€1,176) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €2,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (21 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Gold Coast costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥28,824,700,000,000,001,200,021,000,020,786,413,568 (about 1 hour ago)