Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 292 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.337 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 82% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,373TL (€1,008) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Sebastian costs €0.18 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Muscat costs ﷼ 196 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Turin costs €60 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.47 (about 1 hour ago)