Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 141 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.041 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 116% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,481TL (€1,604) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salem costs ₨35 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $11 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reno, Nevada costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)