Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.855 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 106% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,703TL (€1,739) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 22TL (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Moscow costs руб 35 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,488 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nice costs €30 (24 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Kraków costs 500 zł (29 minutes ago)