Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.062 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 103% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,473TL (€1,347) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)