Cost of living comparison between Faisalabad, Pakistan and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02932 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,366TL (₨114,813) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandung costs Rp 70,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$17 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1,931 (40 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in São Paulo costs R$ 140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)