Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03237 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,469TL (₨107,181) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,860 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in San Francisco, California costs $73 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 350,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Johor Bahru costs RM4.69 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ponce costs $5.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$9,000 (about 1 hour ago)