Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 249 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03642 TRY / PKR *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 26% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 4,090TL (₨112,312) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)