Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 159%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.161 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 101% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 5,416TL (€1,301) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madison, Wisconsin costs $1,321 (31 minutes ago)