Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.654 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 143% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 6,317TL (€1,357) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Zlín costs 100 Kč (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$22 (7 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in São Luís costs R$ 110 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Panama City costs 14 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)