Cost of living comparison between Eskişehir Province, Turkey and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 102 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2016.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,247TL in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,000TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Northampton costs £25 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (34 minutes ago)