Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 260 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 8% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,904TL in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 1,800 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amsterdam costs €24,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naples costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Fortaleza costs R$ 795 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)