Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 368 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,611TL in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,400TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Yangon costs 100,000 Kyat (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rijeka costs 40 kn (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $14 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)