Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 461 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,639TL in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,745 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $474 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)