Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 278 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2018.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,932TL in Eskişehir Province to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 130TL (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 800 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tampere costs €80 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.67 (about 1 hour ago)