Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.555 TRY / DKK
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 179% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,252TL (kr13,072) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (16 minutes ago)