Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 217 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 50% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,756TL in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,236 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 10,500 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.31 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 1.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vologda costs руб 15,000 (33 minutes ago)