Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 10, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 51% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,921TL in Erzurum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (28 minutes ago)