Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00963 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 38% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,600TL (373,738 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $70 (44 minutes ago)