Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 266 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01078 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 46% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,805TL (353,153 ₦) in Enugu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,600TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $15 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $400 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Asunción costs 6,100,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 25,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)