Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 125 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01145 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 15% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,650TL (231,405 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)