Cost of living in Enugu, Nigeria compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! Enugu has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Enugu.
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 158 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01146 TRY / NGN *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Enugu (Nigeria) is 16% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,125TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,626TL (229,186 ₦) in Enugu.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 8,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Algiers costs 800 Dinar (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bristol costs £15 (36 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tainan City costs 4,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (about 1 hour ago)