Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04656 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 12% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,031TL (Shilling65,089) in Eldoret to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Anchorage, Alaska costs $3,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨15,248 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 18 лв (about 3 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php107,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Elx costs €750 (about 3 hours ago)