Cost of living in Eldoret, Kenya compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03735 TRY / KES
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eldoret (Kenya) is 4% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,608TL (Shilling69,820) in Eldoret to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jakarta costs Rp 100,000 (11 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Norwich costs £0.03 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 15,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Phuket costs 150 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vienna costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)