Cost of living in Elblag, Poland compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 5% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,624TL (2,680 zł) in Elblag to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (34 minutes ago)