Cost of living comparison between Elblag, Poland and Adana, Turkey
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.775 TRY / PLN
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 9% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 3,250TL in Adana you would need to make just about 2,957TL (3,817 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)