Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02683 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is about the same as in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,158TL (117,713 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (27 minutes ago)