Cost of living in Elbasan, Albania compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 185 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03377 TRY / ALL
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elbasan (Albania) is 11% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,002TL (88,895 Lek) in Elbasan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,700TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Limerick costs €71 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.20 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nicosia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)