Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Adana, Turkey
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||- 83%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00007 TRY / VEF *
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 75% cheaper than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 2,600TL in Adana you would need to make just about 662TL (Bs 9,712,014) in El Tigre.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (less than a minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Münster costs €1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhubaneswar costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Rapids costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $21,487 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)