Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36032 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 27% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,958TL (10,985 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,125TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Miami, Florida costs $120 (2 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Guayaquil costs $0.99 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ouagadougou costs 3,500 Franc (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Tyler, Texas costs $1,240 (about 1 hour ago)