Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37128 TRY / MAD
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is 28% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 3,208TL (8,641 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,500TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$400 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rotterdam costs €26,551 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jhansi costs ₨1,000 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Phnom Penh costs 1,500 Riels (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (about 1 hour ago)