Cost of living in Eindhoven, Netherlands compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.886 TRY / EUR
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eindhoven (Netherlands) is 132% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,537TL (€1,939) in Eindhoven to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (2 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (31 minutes ago)