Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 207 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017.
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 2,678TL in Edirne to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 2,300TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thimphu costs 750 Ngultrum (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Casablanca costs 5,999 Dirham (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €400 (38 minutes ago)