Cost of living in Edinburgh, United Kingdom compared to Adana, Turkey
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 789 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.580 TRY / GBP
Do you live in Adana? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edinburgh (United Kingdom) is 126% more expensive than in Adana (Turkey)
For example, you would need at least 7,332TL (£1,601) in Edinburgh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 3,250TL in Adana.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lafayette, Louisiana costs $12 (37 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)